Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Warning: Gore ahead

WARNING: This is a gory post, so don't look if you are squeamish.

Andrew and I had an adventure last night! Our Cutco knives are really sharp. A few photos below:




I was making quesadillas for Andrew and I and the Cutco knife slipped while cutting Ikea fontina cheese. Right after it happened, I dropped the knife, looked at Andrew and said "I need to go to the hospital." I nicked a blood vessel and got 9 stitches, but don't need hand surgery. Wahoo! :)

And with that, Andrew is the best husband ever! He was so calm and immediate in his reaction. We drove right to the ER and he stopped me from panicking the whole line. He wasn't even totally grossed out by the slightly spurting blood, which I wasn't allowed to look at but felt.

Dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog