Monday, December 5, 2011

Food!

Andrew and I have been making some neat dinners recently. One of my favorites was lemon and dill salmon with black rice. Also had barbeque salmon with zucchini and cauliflower mash, which is absolutely delicious. I'm a salmon fan.


Tonight we made personal pizzas with dough from Whole Foods, mozzarella, sage sausage and a ton of vegetables. We ended our meal with some homemade chocolate chip cookies.


I've also realized that I am incapable of cooking truly healthy food if it isn't an integral part of the recipe already or a tablespoon of butter wouldn't make it taste better...the latter being impossible. So you see my dilemma.


Unrelated to food, there was a wild bald eagle in the trees at the aviary today. Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog