Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The entertaining progression of my evil eye

After returning from a little cardio yesterday, Andrew noticed something odd about my eye:

 

Obviously the brute awesomeness of my low impact workout was just a little too awesome. Thanks to Will for reassuring me that I wasn't going to lose my eyeball! Here's the progression, last night:



And tonight:





I am mostly interested in seeing how my pre-k kids react, since you can't slip anything past them. They started gathering little Pom Pom balls on their way in to class last week, which I hid outside in our entry plaza flower beds for a 'berry' hunt turaco imagination game... couldn't help but bring in handfuls, and so thoughtfully share them with me.

This week is a bit nutty. Two of my interns started today and I think they are going to be great. Tomorrow night I have a big meeting I've set up with local science educators to help develop age appropriate benchmarks for environmental topics, as a part of a city EE initiative we are working on. Friday I have a private professional development workshop for some educators from the city's after school program. It's going to be a little non-stop...but then, Seattle next week! It doesn't feel like a reality at all, but I'm really excited. It'll be a good way to wrap up my last week of being 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog