Monday, November 1, 2010

It's been a tremendously busy week. Andrew's been furiously reading books and working on papers while I've been doing stuff at work like Halloween Hoot. Our joint weekend fell on Sunday/Monday this week, and in honor of Halloween we've been watching a lot of scary movies I've never seen before.

Even during our weekend we were productive, though! Today Andrew and I went around to various necessary organizations and I officially changed my name to Waterhouse. I even like my driver's license picture-- woot!

We're going to go buy some salmon to make poached salmon of some sort (we cleaned the apartment today as well and our cookbooks resurfaced, so Andrew is inspired). Perhaps while Andrew works on the poaching, I'll work on studying for the GRE. I've officially decided to apply to the grad program up at the U, just to see if I could get the fellowship. Fingers crossed :)

Andrew just ordered Lucy to 'K-town' (her kennel). We're working pretty hard right now to retrain her to recognize the kennel as K-town. Not teaching her this from the get-go was obviously an oversight on our part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog