Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all! We were luckily able to see my family in Utah County for Thanksgiving, and then spend the day/evening today with Andrew's family playing board games, eating more food and seeing Harry Potter. Splitting holidays sucks, which makes it all the more wonderful when we are able to see as much of both families as possible.

On an unrelated note, I think both Andrew and I should get these bows for our Christmas ensembles:

And in case anyone is agonizing over Christmas presents, I have one suggestion...despite our tiny kitchen, Andrew and I are pretty enthusiastic amateur cooks. We didn't get a new cookware set for the wedding because we didn't need it, but our 11" and 9" non-stick pans have become incredibly scratched, so we've been admiring these babies, which are on sale:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/all-clad-d5-stainless-steel-french-skillet/?lineid=2&cm_src=E:COOKWARE-SETS

We have a William Sonoma gift card from the wedding, but it covers half the cost of them. And that's all the info I have on the matter.

So, to Rachel and Ben, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Feel better Amanda! It was great seeing some of the Layton family folks, and thank you for coming out, Sue and Will! To all the family we didn't get to see, we hope you had too much turkey just like us, to my family at home, we love you and thank you for the great evening, thanks to my mom for cooking her butt off and cooking one of the best Thanksgiving dinners ever, and to all of our friends, we hope you were with friends and family! Lastly, to all, we hope you know that we love you and miss you and that you are, as always, in our thoughts.

Happy Thanksgiving :) I may not eat for the entirety of the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog